Saturday, March 7, 2020

Scout and protagonist




Hellooo

Officially I will start shooting the opening of my film next weekend hopefully the 14th of March. The place where I'll be shooting the beach scene is on Fort Lauderdale Beach. What I haven't decided yet is if I'll be shooting in Las Olas where a lot of people go on weekends, or a couple miles north where the beach is more private and you can park your car right in front of the beach.

Image result for fort lauderdale beach

In other news, I also found the protagonist of my production that will play Michael Ortiz, his name is Fernando Valck, he is from Dominican Republic, and he has always tell me that he has the desire of being actor. So I am giving him a chance, and I know that he will compromise and try to make his best for this project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

After a lot of hours of editing, here it is my CCR about my film opening: Payday Thank you very much and hope you enjoy