Sunday, March 22, 2020

I'm back

So I haven't posted any post for awhile due to the situation of the pandemic that's been happening all over the world. Schools are closed, supermarkets are empty, there is no one in the streets. The coronavirus makes it look like an apocalyptic environment with everyone in their homes taking care of themselves preventing the expansion of the virus.

Due to this circumstances I haven't been able to work properly in the opening scene project. I was supposed to start filming last weekend but that's when the "chaos"unfolded with everyone in Florida completely panicking over the situation. I waited for a few days hoping that things would ease a little to get the chance to go with all my equipment and cast to film in the beach, but it didn't work out since beaches are now closed.

What I have to work now it's on see how much I have to change of my story to make it work. If I can't think of something that will help me, then I have to change the whole story.

If someone in the future gets to read this, i survived the coronavirus along with my family by staying at home for more than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

After a lot of hours of editing, here it is my CCR about my film opening: Payday Thank you very much and hope you enjoy