Sunday, March 22, 2020

Online conference


Last wednesday my class had an online conference with my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa. This is the first time we have talked to her since schools officially closed in the state. She told us new updates over the project. The due date of submission changed from April 5 to April 12. The projects objectives haven't changed at all even though people can't leave their homes due to the outbreak of the coronavirus. Good news is that Mrs. Stoklosa will be answering any concerns over her email.

Right now I am changing my initial script and storyboard with the different changes that I am making in my story.

Mrs. Stoklosa told us that we clearly had to show in the opening credits:

- Director
- Writer
- Producer
- Cast
- Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

After a lot of hours of editing, here it is my CCR about my film opening: Payday Thank you very much and hope you enjoy