Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Group Ideas


Last class we were organized into different groups to share our ideas of our different projects and to help each other complement our products. This activity was really fun and helpful as I got to know of the different and innovative ideas that other group members have for their projects. I tried to help them by complementing and giving some back up of what they could add or take out for their productions. And, they also helped me a lot to know what to do right now.

What they helped me the most is on the selection of the soundtrack that I will play for the background of my opening scene. They selected my favorite song from one of the preselections that I made in the last post:

- Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys

I already sent two emails to Domino Records and Warner Records since both companies were owned by the band of Arctic Monkeys. I sent to both of them just in case one of them didn't have the ownership of the song. I am now waiting for the response of both companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

After a lot of hours of editing, here it is my CCR about my film opening: Payday Thank you very much and hope you enjoy