Saturday, April 4, 2020

Editing


Editing has been kind of hard to get all of the footage collected and organize it in a way that makes sense and that can also help to convey my message with everything shown.

The most difficult of it has been the sound editing. Starting with the initial voice messages, the ringing phone, the background noise, the actions, etc. But with patience I am achieving it.


This is just a small screenshot and overview of how I am editing in Premiere Pro. I had to edit in my Macbook Pro which has been kind of difficult because it is a little bit small and tight in the working space.

What I'm doing right now is making color correction for how I want the images to look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

After a lot of hours of editing, here it is my CCR about my film opening: Payday Thank you very much and hope you enjoy