Sunday, April 5, 2020

Changes and challenges


Since now everyone is going through harsh times with all of the quarantine due to the COVID-19 with not been able to to leave their homes and everything. This project has become a real challenge since now I have to work with every resource that I can have here at my house.

As I said in my previous posts, I had to change my script and my storyboard to what I'm trying to do now. My script worked very well but I had to make a lot of changes with my shots when working on the production. I started shooting inside my parents bathroom since it's the biggest of the house and is the only one where my sister and I were able to work together. I made a big change which is that instead of doing in the bathtub, I changed it so that my character wakes up inside the shower. After making some overshooting I got everything required to start editing.

Something that I am not very sure of what to do is if to add a soundtrack or not to the opening of the scene. After insisting to the companies of the song; "Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys, I didn't get an answer if I could get the license of the song. So right now I am looking for license free music that have the same context, new songs, and waiting for a miracle if I could get the song that I want.

This week I will finish the editing of the film opening and begin working with my CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

After a lot of hours of editing, here it is my CCR about my film opening: Payday Thank you very much and hope you enjoy